Quality of life counts
Excellence in Counselling and Psychotherapy for Surrey, Hampshire & Berkshire
Call Annei Soanes today on 01252 718314 and make that all important step to create positive changes in your life.
Annei Soanes UKCP Registered Psychotherapist Tel: 01252 718314
Take the opportunity to contact Annei today to secure an appointment
Counselling & Psychotherapy Services
Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy
Annei Soanes a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and Supervisor with over twenty years experience within this specialist field, provides expert bespoke intervention. Each session is tailored to your specific needs and is focussed on providing positive and forward movement. She would welcome the opportunity to discuss your personal requirements and can be contacted via telephone on 01252 718314 or through email via the contact section of this website.
Couples Counselling & Psychotherapy
Prompt, efficient and encouraging relationship intervention, aimed at seeking to create and sustain new understanding and insights that can carry forward partnerships. Annei Soanes, offers specialist crafted intervention to couples seeking to explore and enhance their relationships.
Appointments can be arranged promptly and conveniently by contacting Annei Soanes directly.
Supervision and Training
Professional Counsellor & Psychotherapist Supervision
Commitment to excellence in Counselling and Psychotherapy lies at the heart of Annei Soanes professional practice. As a qualified supervisor she provides expert supervision to practicing Counsellors and Psychotherapists but also to those developing practitioners currently in training. She would be delighted to discuss your professional requirements in clinical supervision.
Professional Training packages
Annei Soanes provides state of the art, bespoke training packages that have success at their focus. She excels at pinpointing and delivering training events that make a sustainable difference to individuals, groups, teams and organisations. She is renowned for her supportive and inclusive style of facilitation and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your training needs.
Annei Soanes UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
Telephone 01252 718314 today
What people say about me.
When I started working with Annei it was like my world was in monochrome. When I finished my world was in Technicolor.
I was very sceptical and didn’t understand how talking would help. After working with Annei I could see how I could live my life in a different and more fulfilling way. It was a real revelation.
Working with Annei was a very powerful experience. It was a turning point for me moving on.
When we work together
When we work together
- My approach is focused, straightforward and creative, with an underlying warmth and sense of humour.
- You will have my full commitment.
- I carry out a comprehensive assessment. Each person is different so my way of working is individually tailored.
- You can talk with me confidentially.
- I can assist you in learning to manage the way you think, feel and behave more effectivelyI can support you and be your ally
- I can offer a different, perhaps sometimes challenging alternative perspective in order for you to identify, create and achieve the healthy changes you want to make.
- You will have the opportunity to increase your self-awareness and replace out-dated coping strategies probably developed in childhood with new alternatives and options enabling you to increase the quality of your life and live with greater confidence, creativity and insight.
You have the ability to change things for yourself
- Build your self-esteem and confidence
- Trust in your own judgment
- Like yourself
- Experience more fulfilling relationships
- Establish and maintain direction
- Create a fulfilling life for yourself
- Identify and achieve your goals
- Take charge of your life
- Identify a positive view of yourself and your future
- Develop your personal and professional potential
“Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet” Thomas Crum
Annei Soanes MSc, Dip Psych, Dip Supervision, Cert Dth
UKCP Registered| Psychotherapist | Supervisor | Counsellor
I am a trained, accredited and highly experienced professional Psychotherapist and Supervisor. I have worked therapeutically with individuals since 1993 in a range of clinical, therapeutic and forensic settings. Since 2007 I have worked as a clinical psychotherapy specialist at the internationally renowned Priory Hospital, running therapeutic groups for a range of difficulties including anxiety, depression, issues of abuse, stress, burnout, and addiction. Please take the opportunity to contact me either via the contact form opposite or by telephone on 01252 718314. I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Annei Soanes Tel 01252 718314
If you want to feel good about yourself and create positive, life enhancing changes, I am qualified to help.
To take charge of your life call me now on 01252 718314